Thursday, January 17, 2013

Faith in God for Girls

Faith in God for Girls






"That they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."
John 17:3

Hello ladies! Depending on how old you are, you have just one or two years left to earn your Faith in God Award and later move on to Young Women's!  If any of you need help coming up with ideas or need a Primary leader to complete an activity with you I would love to work with you to earn your award.  Just send me an email (sljboro@hotmail.com) or grab me at church so we can talk about what activities you still need to complete and any ideas you have.  Bring your Faith in God booklet with you!   If you don't know where yours is or don't have one let me know, I have a couple extra copies.  Please let your parents know we will be working together on your activities and have them contact me or I can contact them.  Shoot me an email if you need my phone number!

I look forward to working with you earn your Faith in God Award and watching your testimony grow. You are all such beautiful girls--Heavenly Father is so proud of each of you and loves you very much.  Always remember I love you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment