Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to the Valiant 10/11 class of 2013 at the Ridgeway Ward! This year we are studying Doctrine and Covenants and Church History.  I look forward to seeing you every Sunday and teaching you about all the topics we have to study this year.  I look forward to getting to know each one of you and watching your testimonies grow over the next 12 months.

As part of our weekly lessons I will be handing out Scripture Challenge Cards.  Study the scripture card and find the section and verse/s in your scriptures that is listed on the card.  Fill in the blanks and return the card the following Sunday.  f you need help please ask me, a friend, a parent, or a family member! I will post the scripture challenge cards to this site every week, so if you are absent or lose your card you can print another one out. I will make every effort to contact everyone prior to Sunday to remind them to bring their cards!

This site will contain any information you miss in class or if you just want to refresh your memory! Activities and newsletters will be available here.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you have, or if you just want to say hello!

January Newsletter


**DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR SCRIPTURES EACH WEEK!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment